UKHUSELO TRAINING ACADEMY
All Ukhuselo Training Academy security courses are registered skills courses with PSIRA. Training is conducted at our office in Cape Town and we can assist in all training requirements nationally through our training accreditations. We have an excellent performance record and have a strong working relationship with our partners in PSIRA and SASSETA. We offer training services to the general public, with special reference to those from indigenous communities. It is within our purpose to offer special assistance to those individuals from poor households to successfully complete training courses in order to get a job and earn a better living. We also offer solutions to owners of security companies and large organisations who endeavour to qualify them and their employees within the Security Industry.
Our training academy consists of 6 highly trained and qualified instructors. Each instructor pays individual attention to each student to ensure good academic performances.
We do weekly classes from Mondays until Fridays. Examinations take place on Fridays. Registrations commence on Mondays from 08:00 am to 09:00 am. We also offer distance learning for all courses.
The benefits of doing the training courses are as follows:
- It will secure you employment in the safety security environment.
- You will empower yourself with education and qualifications.
- You will be able to climb the ladder to Management and better financial stability faster.
- Qualification means more money in your pocket.
- It will give you the advantage over other candidates when applying for a job.
Ukhuselo Training Academy and Security are the oldest training facility in Cape Town and are PSIRA and SASSETA accredited that offer the following.
- Grade A – Manager & Assistant Managers
- Grade B – Supervisor / Control room operators
- Grade C – Section Leader
- Grade D & E – Basic Security Training
- Reaction Officer Course
- Bullion and Cash in Transit Course
- Instructor Course: Methods of instruction for accredited PSIRA Instructors.